1. Take down all Christmas decorations by Saturday....
2. Clean out my closet, give away old/work clothes, and organize everything kept by our trip in March. (I know that seems far away for such a basic task, but this thing has gotten out of control. It's even too shameful to share a picture.)
3. Organize the cabinet under my bathroom sink by March.
4. Organize the kitchen food pantry by March.
1. Dedicate at least 2 hours per day of complete undivided, unplugged attention to Baby Girl. Mama has become a little too attached to her iPhone and MacBook.
2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes 3x/week while Baby Girl is napping. I'm busting out the Jane Fonda tapes! Maybe I'll start slow and easy with a little "Sweatin To the Oldies."
It's a chilly, rainy day here in the South. Stay warm and dry out there friends!